Thank you for your interest in the Miniature Bull Terrier. Before contacting the breeders listed, we ask that you read and acknowledge the following information:
- The Miniature Bull Terrier Club of America (MBTCA) does not recommend, guarantee, endorse, nor rate breeders, their kennels, or the stock.
- The MBTCA’s Breeder Referral List is comprised of Club members who agree to have their contact information released to the public for education and/or puppy placement. This list has been compiled for educational, informational, and contact information only.
- Reproduction of the Breeder Referral List, in whole or in part, in any form or medium is prohibited.
- The MBTCA asks that anyone using our Breeder Referral list be 18 years or older.
- The MBTCA does not provide information regarding which members on the Breeder Referral List currently have litters.
- The MBTCA cannot guarantee and is not responsible for the health, temperament, and quality of the puppies available for placement by its Club members listed on the Breeder Resource List.
- The MBTCA is not responsible for any breeding or purchase contracts, guarantees, assurances, or promises made between the Club members on its Breeder Referral List and the puppy purchaser. Once you make contact with the breeder(s), what transpires is beyond the control and responsibility of the MBTCA, as these are contractual matters between the individual buyer and the individual seller of the puppy.
The MBTCA strives to educate the public on whether the Miniature Bull Terrier is the right dog for their family and lifestyle because the Mini Bull is not for everyone. Before you contact breeders, we strongly recommend that you read the information provided on this site regarding the character of the Miniature Bull Terrier.
By clicking this link, I verify that I have read the above information and acknowledge its terms: The MBTCA Breeder Referral List